To protect our users against diverse abuse scenarios, Futourist will deploy multiple layers of security and protection based on:
- the Futourist protocol itself,
- auxiliary protection systems including the existing OpenHours architecture and infrastructure,
- unsupervised machine learning to identify new abuse patterns,
- possible use of third-party systems,
- promotion of video reviews,
- ultimately, human involvement and decision-making.
We invite you to read the detailed explanation in our blogpost: https://medium.com/futourist/how-futourist-protects-itself-and-its-users-from-abuse-4528e4d2966a